Neck Pain Treatment at Key to Health Chiropractic
You probably have experienced what it's like to wake up with a "crick" in your neck. But for some people, neck pain isn't just one random experience. Neck pain can vary wildly in terms of type, severity, and duration, and our team of chiropractors here in East Stroudsburg, PA offers a wide range of services that can help you start feeling better today!
The Most Common Causes of Neck Pain
Neck pain can happen to anyone and may happen for one of many reasons. Here following are a few of the most common causes that we evaluate and treat at our clinic:
- Disc herniation or bulge
- Muscle strain or spasm
- Joint misalignment (also known as subluxation)
- "Text neck" (pain, stiffness, and tension caused by prolonged time spent in a poor posture while hunched over a phone or computer screen), which is a growing problem among children and teens!
- Whiplash (neck pain and stiffness caused by a rapid flexion and extension that often happens in a car accident or sports accident)
How Chiropractic Adjustments & Other Services from Our Chiropractors in East Stroudsburg Can Relieve Your Neck Pain
The chiropractic adjustment (which comes in a variety of specific techniques and forms) is safe for the whole family. During your adjustment, one of our chiropractors will use her hands to direct a gentle yet targeted force on a specific area of your spine. This force can realign your spinal joints and effectively turn down the volume on the neurological pathways that are transmitting sensations of pain, whether or not there is a "popping" noise.
In addition to chiropractic adjustments, our other services that can relieve your or your child's neck pain include:
- Massage therapy, to relax tight and tense muscles
- Postural analysis and neuromuscular re-training, to identify and address poor movement patterns at work, in sports, and at home
- Lifestyle and nutritional counseling
- Corrective exercise prescription, to help you maximize strength, endurance, and mobility of muscles in your cervical spine
Got Neck Pain? You're Not Alone! Our Chiropractors in East Stroudsburg, PA Can Help
Pains in the neck are a big pain in the neck! You and your entire family deserve to be healthy and pain-free, and if a problem does occur then you deserve to give the drug-free and non-invasive treatment a try. For excellence in chiropractic care that's safe for the whole family, call Key to Health Chiropractic today at (570) 476-4100. As a token of appreciation to our patients, we frequently offer specials and discounts, so be sure to inquire about them with our friendly front office when you call!